Act on Energy Information sheet and two attachments:
There are currently a large number of schemes running across Warwickshire these include the following:
- Freephone Advice Line – Free impartial advice to all ages and tenures, also offering advice mail outs
- Home Visits – For vulnerable households who require additional support and advice in the home due to health, literacy or mobility
- Comparison and Switching Service – Online and Paper Comparisons, mail outs and home visit switching service for more vulnerable households
- Rural Outreach Mobile Library Advice Service – AOE provide advice on the Warwickshire Mobile Library Service to help those hard-to-reach rural and off mains gas residents, who live in remote locations, with transport or health issues which restrict their use of other services
- Able-To-Pay Referrals – Free No Obligation Quotations from Local Contractor Network
- Insulation – £200 per measure towards Loft and Cavity Wall Insulation
- Boiler and Fire Service and Repairs – £35 towards the cost of a service and 50% up to £150 towards the cost of a repair
- Damp and Mould Solutions – Only if there is a physical measure such as cavity wall extraction and refill required and is assessed case by case
- Chimney Sweeps Service
- Carbon Monoxide Monitors – These are issued with all heathing works carried out by contractors AOE refer to and issued to residents receiving advice who are vulnerable and do not currently have a CO Monitor fitted.
- EPC’s – £75 Inc. VAT, these provided through some heating schemes free of charge.
- Thermal Imaging – £100 Inc. VAT* subject to location
- Events and Advice Sessions – These are delivered throughout the year and we welcome all invitations to local events you may be organising.
- Frontline Staff Training, Talks and Presentations –These are delivered throughout the year and are available on request for all partner organisations, community groups etc. They can be adapted to the needs of the organisation, audience, venue and time allocation available.
- Literature – There is a range of advice literature available to download from our website or order in paper form from AOE including the popular Warm & Well in Warwickshire Service Leaflet, Take Control Leaflets and Warm & Well In Warwickshire Thermocards.
- The Switch and Save Project in Coventry – see link below, is now applicable to Warwickshire (Closes Feb 2017):