Avon Dassett Pop-Up Craft & Produce Market is a community-led initiative to:
- encourage residents to purchase surplus home-grown produce avoiding pre-packaged supermarket products
- support local crafts people and businesses
- support the environment by shopping locally
- raise money for local groups and charities (the market is not-for-profit)
- bring the community together
- support the locally owned pub, The Yew Tree
The markets have raised hundreds of pounds for local groups and charities.
They are now run by Avon Dassett Community Benefit Society.