Support for Carers in Warwickshire

There is support if you, or someone you know, cares for a loved one.


If you are an adult caring for a loved one who has a physical or mental illness/disability, including dementia and substance misuse, please contact the Warwickshire Carer Wellbeing Service on 02476 632972 (opt 2) or go to

Under 18s

A young carer is a child or young adult who cares for a loved one. If you are a young person or if you know of a young person who needs support please contact Warwickshire Young Carers on 024 7621 7740 or go to

Parent carers

If you’re a parent caring for your child aged 0-25 who has SEND, you can request a carer’s assessment. Warwickshire County Council on 01926 410410.
01926 410410

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *