Think Active Tackling Inequalities Fund
Think Active are pleased to be able to re-open their Tackling Inequalities Fund, funded by Sport England.
This pot is aimed at a range of communities and issues surrounding access to physical activity and hopes to tackle the divide that lockdown has brought between those that can, and those that have found it difficult to start, or continue to be, physically active.
Applications are now open and will close on the 4th October 2020. All applicants should receive a decision by the 31st October 2020.
Priority groups that we are looking to have a positive impact on are:
- Minority Groups
- Low socioeconomic backgrounds
- Long-term health conditions
- People with a disability
Applications should address at least one of the below challenges:
- Young Peoples Mental Health, particularly during the summer holidays and for those young people who are/have been shielding
- People who are unable to access online physical activity opportunities due to lack of access or confidence
- Supporting people who are nervous or anxious to return to or start activity within their community as a result of shielding
- People recovering from Covid-19 who would benefit from being more active to help their recovery
- Projects which target people living in communities within Nuneaton and Bedworth, North Solihull, North Warwickshire and Coventry.
Applications should clearly demonstrate how this project will support the adverse effects of Covid-19 and how it will specifically support our priority audience.
Please see here for full guidance notes: http://www.thinkactive.org/clubs-and-groups/tackling-inequalities-fund/
Apply here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DWPQYWD