Our next pop-up market will be on Saturday September 4th, 0930-1130 at The Yew Tree.
Support these great local businesses!
- Hippy Hare eco products
- Lindsey Pickering leather goods
- Napton Water Buffalo meat, cheese and ice cream
- JRB Creative watercolour art and gifts
- Frellies dog biscuits and doggie ice cream
- Gillian at Kcarers4carers crafts
- Kate Enock biscuits
- Claire Bennett crafts
- Megan Coy cakes
- Woolly Wonders crafts
- Avon Dassett locally grown fruit and veg (pick up some locally grown produce and give a donation to the air ambulance)
- Nicky Jones @thecraftstudiokineton
- Barry Allaway Cruises (Cruise with Barry)
- Marsh Melts luxury candles
- Adrienne Obard crafts
- David Hicks plants
The Yew Tree will be serving breakfasts and the Shack hot drinks, ice creams and smoothies.
The market is supporting Warwickshire and Northamptonshire Air Ambulance