We have been asked to remind residents that there is a COVID19 testing centre at Stratford on Avon that provides testing to people who do not have symptoms. The aim is to protect those most at risk using rapid testing to speed up the process. This centre is in addition to the one located at Pound Lane, Leamington Spa.
Here are details about the testing centre in Stratford-upon-Avon.
Rear of The Other Place Theatre, Royal Shakespeare Company, 22 Southern Lane, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6BH
- Pay and display car parking is available in Church Street Car Park, Church Street, Stratford CV37 6HB. There is a walkway to the test centre at the rear of the car park.
- If you park on the street, please ensure that you park safely and are respectful of local residents. Do not park on double yellow lines or in such a way to obstruct emergency vehicles.
- You may also wish to walk or cycle to the site.
- We would advise against public transport if possible, in case you later test positive.
- A small amount of Blue Badge parking is available on site.
To book please visit: Stratford-upon-Avon COVID Community Testing Events | Eventbrite
For more information please visit: Coronavirus – Community testing – Warwickshire County Council
This facility is for those without COVID-19 symptoms.
*If you have COVID-19 symptoms (a high temperature or a new continuous cough or a change to their sense of taste or smell) you must self-isolate and book a test via NHS Test and Trace or by calling 119.*
In order to understand the way COVID-19 is transmitted in communities and reduce its spread, Warwickshire is undertaking a local programme of community testing. This is part of the wider Government strategy to tackle the virus.
Avon Dassett Parish Council Covid Support Group