During these challenging times, it’s crucial to support those in your community. Here are some practical ways to do so.
- Volunteers from across Warwickshire are needed to help support Warwickshire County Council’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic as part of a national testing programme. You can register your interest here.
- Have a phone conversation – we are currently looking for volunteers who can make befriending calls to people who are shielding. Click here to register.
- Community Volunteers – we are also working alongside local mutual aid groups to refer volunteers who are happy to run errands such as prescription collection and grocery shopping for people needing to isolate. Click here to register.
- Give blood or plasma – if you are in good health, giving blood is a great way to support your community during this time of need. Register here.
- Food banks – Food bank donations are needed more than ever before in the UK. Find your nearest Food bank.
Get in touch
For further information, please contact your local CAVA Volunteering Coordinator.