Avon Dassett Playground has re-opened. However, it is important to be aware of the following:
- COVID-19 can survive for several days on hard surfaces
- Users need to assess the risk themselves and decide if it is safe to use.
- Users should not enter the area if feeling unwell. The key symptoms of COVID-19 are here.
- The playground is not supervised and equipment is not cleaned regularly.
- Users should wash their hands before use and as soon as possible after use and/or use hand sanitisers.
- Social distancing of 2 meters (or 1 meter plus extra PPE measures) should be maintained.
- All clothing should be washed after visiting the playground.
- Consumption of food and drink is not permitted on the playground.
- The risk assessment for the playground will be kept under review and the playground may be closed if necessary.