Home Environment Assessment & Response Team (HEART) – a partnership of Warwickshire Local Authorities – is here to help
|HEART can assess you and your home environment
· To help you better manage everyday tasks that have become more difficult due to disability or because you are getting older.
· To provide solutions, from equipment to major adaptations that may enable you to improve or maintain the use of your home and help you stay living more independently.
· To provide access to equipment through the County Council and provide grants for major adaptations for eligible applicants. Where we identify lower level needs, we may be able to assist with preventative works.
|HEART is offering personal needs assessments
· To Warwickshire residents who are looking to move home due to disability
· To assist residents who are thinking of moving or when their current home cannot be adapted to help find a home that better suits their needs
· To help identify the access requirements and facilities you will need within the property
· To give advice as you prepare for the future
|HEART can help you apply for a grant of up to £10,000
· To help combat cold homes; lack of hygiene facilities; slips, trips and falls within the home or garden; security issues; electrical, case or fire risks or hot or cold water problems.
|HEART is offering Home Safety Grants to Warwickshire residents.
· To assist eligible residents to help them to live safely at home by preventing accidents.
· The maximum grant available is £500 per household although this amount may be spread over a 3-year period.
Eligibility: Advice and information is available to all. Our financial assistance packages have different criteria – please see the detailed information leaflets or contact us.
South Warwick Residents should contact us to see if we can help you with your housing needs and funding solutions:
|Telephone: 024 76 376299|