The Refuge Warwickshire Domestic Violence Service offers drop-in sessions across the county for anyone concerned about abuse and violence. Days and times are as follows:
1st Tuesday of every month:
- North Warwickshire Borough Council, South Street, room 4, Atherstone, CV9 1DE Tel: 01827715341 Time: 10:00am-12.30pm
- Nuneaton, Stockingford Children Centre, St. Pauls Rd, CV10 8HW Tel: 02476383708 Time: 13.30pm-15.30pm
2nd Tuesday of every month:
- Studley Children’s Centre, High Street, B80 7HJ Tel: 01527850136 Time: 10:00-12.30pm
- Stratford Children’s Centre, Drayton Avenue, Stratford, CV37 9PB Tel: 01789266624 Time: 13.30pm-15.30pm
3rd Tuesday of every month:
- Oakfield Children’s Centre, Oakfield Road, Rugby, CV22 6AU Tel: 01788547368 Time: 10:00am-12.30pm
- Claremont Children Centre, Claremont Road, Rugby, CV21 3LU Tel: 01788579488 Time: 13.30pm-15.30pm
4th Tuesday of every month:
- Shipston-on-Stour Children’s Centre (Badgers Valley), Tilemans Lane, CV36 4HP Tel: 01608664771 Time: 10:00-12.30pm
- Southam Children’s Centre, 50 Coventry Street, CV47 0EP Tel: 01926810028 Time: 13.30pm-15.30pm
- Warwick Children’s Centre, Warwick Nursery School, Coventry Road, Warwick Tel: 01926 492701 Time: 10:00-12.30pm
- Kingsway Children’s Centre (Leamington Spa), Kingsway Community Primary School, Baker Avenue, Leamington Spa CV31 3HB Tel: 01926 336793 Time: 13:30-15.30pm
For more information, please visit http://www.refuge.org.uk/what-we-do/our-services/refuge-warwickshire-domestic-violence-service/
Warwickshire Rural Community Council has run a community oil buying syndicate since October 2012. Together they’ve ordered nearly 3.5 million litres and saved £179,000 on behalf of members (against average prices quoted at the time of order).
From 2nd September 2017 they are introducing a FREE WRCC Energy membership scheme. Customers can still order monthly and the more people who join, the more savings they can negotiate as a syndicate.
“We’re delighted to offer free membership to our loyal customers as well as new members”, said Kim Slater, WRCC’s Chief Executive. “From now on it won’t cost a penny for you to save pounds, and we expect there to be lots of interest in our new scheme.”
WRCC’s order deadlines are the first working day of each month. For more information, please call 01789 472619 or visit www.wrccenergy.org.uk.
WARWICKSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984, SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF C113 DASSETT ROAD FARNBOROUGH
Warwickshire County Council proposes to make a Temporary Traffic Order closing C113 Dassett Road Farnborough from its junction with Mollington Lane to it junction with Lower End, to vehicular traffic.
The closure is required to facilitate carriageway patching works.
The Order will commence on 24 August 2017 and will last for a period of 18 months, or until the works are completed, whichever is the earlier. However, it is anticipated that the works will be completed by 25 August 2017.
Pedestrian access to and egress from properties and land situated adjacent to the length of road to be closed will be maintained at all times. Vehicular access will be maintained where possible.
An alternative route will be signed and is available via: Lower End, Church Hill, Avon Dassett Road, Dassett Road and vice versa.
The Council regrets any inconvenience that may be caused. The team dealing with this Temporary Traffic Order at Warwickshire County Council is County Highways South (Tel: 01926 412515).
Any enquiries relating to the works being undertaken may be directed to the Contractor dealing with this matter, Eddie Chapman for Balfour Beatty (Tel: 07837 319237).
Warwickshire Race Equality Partnership (WREP) is transforming into a new charitable organisation called Equality and Inclusion Partnership (EQuIP) from 1 August 2017
EQuIP will work towards elimination of discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender (sex), gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation by;
- Developing education and training
- Raising awareness
- Championing fairness
- Promoting activities
- Research equality and diversity issues
- Influencing decision makers
- Advancing equality and diversity of opportunity for all
We will continue to run a discrimination casework service that embraces all the protected characteristics in addition to race, we will run engagement and awareness training and continue to support the diverse communities of Warwickshire working in partnership with new partners as part of a new Equality Network.
From 1 August 2017 please use the following contact information:
Tel: 01788 863117
Facebook: (Follow us) Address to be confirmed
Address: Equality and Inclusion Partnership (EQuIP), Room 127, Morgan Conference Suite, Warwickshire College – Rugby Centre, Technology Drive Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 1AR (Sat Nav CV21 1RW)