Are you interested in making a difference for disabled children, young people and their families?
Are you able to work in a flexible way, meeting individual needs which put the child or young person at the heart of the service?
Do you like variety?
We are a new not for profit organisation in the Midlands, offering short breaks on a 1-1 basis and group opportunities for disabled children, young people and young adults aged 0-18 years
We are seeking to recruit dedicated volunteers who:
- Understand disability issues and the potential impact this can have on individuals and families
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
- Demonstrate effective communications skills
- Have the ability to work on own as well as a part of a team
- Value diversity and have a commitment to equal opportunity for all
By volunteering for Entrust Care Partnership we can offer you:
- Excellent induction and training as relevant to your role
- An exciting range of opportunities
- Flexible hours to suit you and benefit the organisation
- Support and encouragement to make a difference
Previous experience of volunteering is desirable but not essential.
For an application form and more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or phone, Selina Turner on – 07525 785594. I look forward to discussing this exciting opportunity with you further.